So far, March has been mostly a market making month. I’m itching to do some sewing for myself, but it’s not in the books quite yet. There’s a Music Box Jumper that’s been waiting patiently for a couple weeks now and a Sorbetto Top pattern that the printer just finished for me. I just might indulge. I added an “Abandon” category because let’s face it, some projects just aren’t ever going to get finished!
- Mittens (Pumpkin): Just in time for spring!
- Drop sleeve shrit using Mandy Boat Tee pattern. It’s very wide, but I like it. Maybe another version in a nicer fabric in the fall
- A Fitting Hat: Hinagiku Hat made with Drops Lima in grey.
- Dress up
dressskirt (Pumpkin): used scraps from curtains.
- Knight’s pants (Peanut): A hit – must find/take pictures to share.
- Pillow: finish buttons and assembly! (it’s been a year and 2 months in progress for no good reason at all
- Serger cover: draft pattern
- Button down shirt: draft pattern using Cal Patch’s Design it Yourself
- Clutch: The next BMB Challenge bag. Waiting for hardware to arrive!
- Sorbetto top: Put together pattern, make muslin version
- Neutral long-sleeved top: from my own pattern. This one will have more ease throughout than the tops I’ve made in the past.
- House pants for Peanut: These didn’t work out in the end. Maybe another time.
- T-shirts for summer: I think there’s only one in my pile that I really like. Time to make some for myself!