It’s that time again – an update on what I’ve been making. My littles were patient with me for another quick photo session before we got on the bikes for school, so you get to see his Oliver & S Field Trip Cargo Pants in action. I’m so super pleased with them. They took many hours to make, but the directions were outstanding and the result is fantastic. Last month I intended to make a few pieces of clothing for myself. That got all pushed aside to sew for littles and make more bags. Let’s see what happened…
- Corduroy pants (Peanut): Done! Only dilemma is that he doesn’t quite love them like mama does. Next time, I’ll adjust the pattern to make the legs slimmer. A little sigh here.
- Shoulder bag (Pumpkin): Done! She actually got the prototype, but the pattern is in progress for another.
- Versatile Book Bag (x3): Done! You can see them here and here.
- Reversible Bucket Bag: Done!
- Prototype Bag: Version one in bright red of a bag for the shop! Pictures on my Facebook page.
- Mittens (Pumpkin): Just an i-cord. Just an i-cord!
- Monster Hat (Peanut, by special request): Got nearly done (only need hair) and then the top opened up. I cut the end too short when I hid the ends. RRRGH.
- House pants for Peanut: Need hemming.
- Pillow: finish buttons and assembly! (it’s been a year and a month in progress for no good reason at all
- Serger cover: draft pattern
- Drop sleeve t-shirt using the (free!) Mandy Boat Tee pattern from Tessuti Fabrics: print pattern.
- Button down shirt: draft pattern using Cal Patch’s Design it Yourself
- Dress up dress (Pumpkin): For carnaval at school. Need to serge seams, add a waistband, and hem!
- Knight’s pants (Peanut): Also for carnaval. We’ve got some big plans for these!
- Clutch: The next BMB Challenge bag.
- Sorbetto top: Starting to dream of summer and this free pattern is just right!
- Neutral long-sleeved top: from my own pattern. This one will have more ease throughout than the tops I’ve made in the past.
And there will be plenty of market sewing as well. I’ll be at the FeelGoodMarket in Eindhoven on 16 March and there is a lot of work to do!
What are you working on?